- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Copyright & Trademarks
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Third Party Links
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from Golden Oak Therapies.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- If Golden Oak Therapies provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
- Golden Oak Therapies may disable your user ID and password without notice or explanation.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
Price & Payment
- The price of the Events, Products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
2. Prices stated on our site include VAT.
3. Event prices, Product prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation.
4. If we agree with you that you may pay for a Product or Event in instalments, then each instalment must be paid by its due date (as notified by us to you).
5. If you fail to make any payment due to us by the due date for payment then, without limiting our other remedies, we may:
a. Charge you interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% per annum above Barclays Plc’s base rate. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You shall pay the interest immediately on demand;
b. Charge any reasonable debt collection costs incurred in pursuing the debt, such costs to be payable by you on demand;
c. Refuse you entry to any Event (whether or not your booking on any such Event was a free bonus place for which you did not pay a specific fee)
d. Refuse to provide you with any Event materials; and/or
e. Refuse to provide you with any Products that you have ordered from us, whether or not you have paid for them.
- All intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright) in all Products, Events and Event materials at all times belong to and shall remain vested in us and neither you nor any other person shall obtain any intellectual property rights or any other interest, right or title whatsoever in or to any Product or any Event materials or any part thereof save as otherwise expressly granted under these terms of supply.
2. If you purchase an Event for which we provide you Event materials, we hereby grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use those materials strictly for the purpose of participating in the relevant Event and for your own educational, non-commercial purposes.
3. You shall ensure that such course materials are only made available to and by you and you must not make available, copy, reproduce, disseminate, retransmit, sub-license, distribute, sell, publish, broadcast or otherwise supply in any medium and in any manner any such materials (or any part of them) to any third party.
In relation to any personal data provided to us by you or on your behalf, you agree that we may use such personal data to perform our obligations and enforce our rights under any Contract.
- This website is owned and operated by Karen Thomas – Golden Oak Therapies
- Our principal place of business is Riverside Court Suite 2 Barnstaple EX31 1DR
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email firstname.lastname@example.org